Objectives and Values
To achieve its vision and its mission, CCOAIB has five overall objectives:
• Encourage and promote exchanges, cooperation and solidarity with other Organizations pursuing similar goals;
• Accomplish the mandate of representation and advocacy for its member organizations;
• Contribute to the promotion and empowerment of civil society;
• Create mechanisms for economic, social and political changes’ monitoring for equitable development;
• Support members to generate development initiatives in their respective areas of intervention;
• Build its institutional capacity;
• Extend the membership that have added value to CCOAIB mission.
CCOAIB adheres and upholds the values: Independence, Commitment, Solidarity, Transparency, and integrity.